Asterisk Users,

  I am running Asterisk 1.4.11, Zaptel 1.4.5.1, and Librpi 1.4.1 on a Debian
"Etch" system.  On the recorded voice mail messages, the volume is really low
when retrieving them with my cell phone.  I tried with multiple cell phones
with the volume level high and still, the same problem. I tried to increase the
rxgain to 12.2 in the zapata.conf file and it had no affect on the volume.  So,
tried to add the "g" option on the asterisk voicemail command, like this:

exten => s-NOANSWER,1,  Voicemail(u${EXTENSION}|g(10))

and the volume remained the same.  I cannot find any good suggestions on the
internet in dealing with this issue.

  Can the volume of the recorded voice mail message be changed?  If so, what I
am doing wrong?  Any input would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Best Regards,
John