On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 07:22:55PM +0200, Vincent wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:51:15 -0430, Earl Terwilliger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >     http://www.micpc.com/eventmonitor/
>
> Thanks guys. I was also thinking of stand-alone apps like Jabber or
> something. The call is simply to know if an extension is on- or
> offline.

The Druid people mentioned something about a Pidgin plugin and generally
about Asterisk as a component of Jabberd which, IIRC, exposes that
information to just about any decent XMPP client.

However, one simpler method would probably be to use SIP
publish/subscribe, which is supoprted by quite a few clients. I'm not
aware of any Pidgin / Miranda plugins. But twinkle and such can give you
a nice display of available extensions.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]