Dawid Mielnik wrote:

Hi all,

I was wondering whether any of you have experience/info on Cable and/or ADSL
modems that would come together with a SIP phone adaptor. What I am
interested in is something that would plug directly into you ISP's cable (be
it ethernet or adsl/phoneline), would combine a modem/router/nat such that
on the other you could simply plug in your RJ-45 cable for your PC and a
RJ-11 cable for the telephone. Something that would combine the
functionality of a (adsl modem+) router and a SIP telephone adaptor in one
box.

I would appreciate any info that you might have on this.

regards,

Dave

Take a peek at Intertex IX66+PF

or

look for anyone coming out with a TI AR7 based solution.
It's like a $25 single chip solution.  I would expect to see boxes in the
$100 - $200 price range soon.

If you find anything else, please let me know.
I am starting to play in mid to large cat 3 environments and doing the BLEC thing
bolted up to *. Very sweeeet set up.

--
Bob Knight
[-w] the work option