Dear All

I am using gtalk features with my own XMPP server "OpenFire"
I have setup gtalk.conf and jabber.conf on asterisk and now I can make calls
from clients registered on my XMPP server to SIP devices by calling the xmpp
accounts registered as clients on asterisk.

I have sent a previous email with a problem that I solved by using component
mode. In this mode the asterisk server acts as a subdomain. So I can call
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My current extension file looks as follows:

[google-in]
exten => s,1,NoOp( Call from XMPP)
exten => s,n,Set(CALLERID(name)="From XMPP  Server")
exten => s,n,Dial(SIP/1234)

However I want it to call the number in dialed initially I.e 1000 or 1001
etc etc etc. Any way to do this parsing using Asterisk ?

Thanks