From: "Darren Nickerson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] SJphone, Asterisk and DTMF tones ...
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 01:29:16 -0500

Folks,

I can't seem to get DTMF signaling working properly using SJphone connecting
to Asterisk via a SIP connection. Here's an example of a voicemail session
where I entered 1234 for both the username and the password:

-- Incorrect password '11223344' for user '11223f344' (context = <any>)

This is with dtmfmode=inband in sip.conf. With either rfc2833 or info, DTMF
tones don't seem to get 'seen' by Asterisk at all.

I'm running CVS-12/17/03-02:39:14, in case it's relevant.

Help?

-Darren

--
Darren Nickerson