> I am after using a web crm system which has a button to then get

> asterisk to dial the contact. For this I was looking at call files,

> which appear good for the job, I have one small problem with them though.

> 1/ file is created

> 2/ external number is called

> 3/ the external party answers

> 4/ the external party now hears ringing as you extension is now being

> called – bad!

> What I would like to get round this is probably the reverse – I don’t

> want the people I am calling to hear ringing. For example as soon as it

> has dialled the receiving end call me, or call me first then call the

> other extension?

> It is probably something very simple I am missing!

>Swap the numbers around.

Hello again,

I cannot figure this out - just swap them round?

I have

Channel: CAPI/<isdn number>::<number>

MaxRetries: 2

RetryTime: 60

WaitTime: 30

Context: internal

Extension: 101

But if I swap it round

Channel: SIP/User

MaxRetries: 2

RetryTime: 60

WaitTime: 30

Context: internal

Extension: ???

I have tried various things on the extension but cannot figure out how that would – works up to that point as it calls my extension but then obviously fails when it cannot figure out what to do on the return???

Thanks again

Nick