zhao_x_q wrote:
I have test G.722 for many phones. I have try calls between sip G.722, sip G.722 to sip G.711, G.722 to RRI cards, PRIcards to G.722. I also test meetme conference. Other phones such as grandstream and fanwei have no problems. The sounds is good, grandstreams have little difference between G.711 and G.722. But Polycom's IP 550 have many problems. Polycom's G.722 to TE210E1 have problems the sound is choppy. Polycom's G.722 to conference also have problems, I even cannot heard the sounds.
Has any friend knows the reasons for that?

What version of Asterisk are you using? I have made a lot of G.722 related fixes over the last few months.

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer