Hi Sema,

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Sema Arca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks a lot for the tips. I have turned on the logging and saw them in the
> console. However, this applies only for startup, when I try to register a
> user, which I cannot succeed, there is no logging done.

Check your logger.conf file and make sure that verbose is going either to
messages, or full or both. Then you will be able to extract relevant debug
output for any future posting.

> Do you think you can give me an idea why my user cannot register? All I want
> to do is, send the register to a GK which has the IWF functionality.

I haven't enough information to answer that, and I am not very familiar
with gatekeepers anyway.

> Attached I am sending my extensions.conf and ooh323.conf files.

A few things I noticed:

In your extensions.conf, you have this:

[h323]
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial,H323/${EXTEN}

When using chan_ooh323, you need to use OOH323 instead of H323, and you
also need to name the peer you want to dial out through:

exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(OOH323/[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Or possibly "Sema" instead of "mypeer1", depending on what you need.

In your ooh323.conf, you should disallow all codecs first, and then just
allow the ones you want. For initial testing, just stick with ulaw or alaw:

disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw

Then remove the "allow=all" from your peer, user and friend sections.

There may well be other issues, but fix these first. Then if you still
get problems, include the verbose output from the log file.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield