Hi Forum,

While integrating a Nokia E61i cell phone into my Asterisk installation, I have
encountered an issue that I have pin-pointed to the phone's SIP protocol.

Upon the arrival of an incoming call, the dialplan set the variable
CALLERID(name)
to the caller's name, then it dials a bunch of telephones (Nokia is one amongst
them) with one unique DIAL command.

While the three phones behave correctly by ringing, the E61i replies with a
         [Got SIP response 400 "Bad
Request" back from..]
error message, then Asterisk notifies that "SIP/5123-cb06 is circuit-busy".

I've raised the issue with Nokia, but in the meantime I'm looking for a
workaround
in the dialplan that will allow me to dial all phones, setting the
CALLERID(name)
variable for those phones that behave themselves while not setting it for
Nokia's.

Is there a way to do that? How? Other options?

Thanks for your help,

  Costa