Hi!

First of all I apologize for posting this commercial email on asterisk-user
list but it gave me some valuable information which were not notified by any
one on asterisk-buzz list.

Second I would like to clear the confusion created by my email about FREE DNC
Scrubbing.

Our Predictive Dialer have capability to filter list of number against the List
of National Do Not Call Registry provided by the client itself. So they don't
have to buy any additional software from market, like dnclistmanager, Scrub DNC
etc. for scrubbing their list before dialing their leads. In this way let me
know if even we from developing country like Pakistan are violating US or FTC
laws.

Some one asked in the list that how It is world most cheapest predictive
dialer. We don't pay to people for using our software. TeleRep Performance
Optimizer is not a free predictive dialer but the most cheapest Predictive
Dialer (just 0.014c per minute, as you use your own carrier to terminate call
anywhere in the world, but not only to USA) as compare to other Hosted Dialer
available in the market like Callfire and many others available.

However, discussion made by several friends including Steve, MATT, Dean are
very valuable and I thanks all of you for taking your time on discussing this
matter on list.

I am looking forward further for your feedback on this matter if still it is
out of law.

Thanks
Regards,

Zulqarnain