Cosmin Prund

De la: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] În numele Douglas Garstang
Trimis: Thursday, July 10, 2008 7:49 PM
Către: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subiect: [asterisk-users] Tracking Call Time While in Dial()

So, I've been asked if this is possible.

Someone wants to actively monitor the duration of a call, while the call is
still in progress. Obviously, in Asterisk, once the Dial() application starts,
you lose dial plan control until after the call has ended, successful or
otherwise.

Anyone know if that kind of thing is possible?

Doug.