Hi All,

I seen earlier the first guide on deploying asterisk on EC2 in the
list becoming available.

Has anyone deployed a hosted environment like enswitch using EC2?  I
was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on concerns on the
feasibility in doing this using cloud computing?

I would have thought that allocating CPU resources and bandwidth
dynamically would have been an issue for VoIP asterisk like media
servers and gateways.

>From reading Amazons site, it appears that it is very easy to adjust
the amount of CPU resources available to your virtual servers.

For setting up a VoIP service provider and not having the headache of
dealing with the hassle and expenses of hardware, racks, cages etc, it
looks pretty attractive.

Any thoughts?

Robert McNaught