> I know you cannot describe the whole scenario in an email, what I need
> is a line or some words for each step :)  Or if anyone can do the
> whole scenario, please send me an email for further discussions.

Would a combination of call files and conference rooms achieve this?

Quick thoughts are:

1) Have box 1 put the caller side in a conference room and send a
request to an application on box 2.
2) Application on Box 2 generates a call file for a call between the
called side and a conference room on Box1.

You may be able to do this even cleaner without the conference room on
box 1, but I can't think of how to do that right now.

Bob