Ing. Angel Gomez Garcia wrote:

Hi all.

I have this configuration:

Telco <-----(E1)----->TE410P//Dual Xeon Server 2.4Ghz<-----(Ethernet)----->Switch<----->GS//BT

The Server is running RedHat Linux 8.0 with kernel 2.4.18-14-smp and we are having the following 2 issues:

1.- When making calls from the GrandStream to the PSTN the audio is choopy, plus theres is a pulsing sound, but when the GS receives calls it sounds great.

I have the exact same problem with the choppy sound when a call is originated from the GS phone to the PSTN (X100P).. Recieving calls if fine and calling other extensions is fine.. I have had this issue for a while now and have not been able to solve it.. I have tried beta firmware on the GS phone and I have kept to the latest asterisk CVS version but the problem remains.. Hopefully someone will have a solution..

Later..