Dear All,
I have the below issue:

I created an extension(5678) under extensions_custom.conf to record voice
messages and playback the voice as you can see below:
[custom-recordme]

exten => 5678,1,Wait(2)
exten => 5678,2,Record(/tmp/asterisk-recording:g729)
exten => 5678,3,Wait(2)
exten => 5678,4,Playback(/tmp/asterisk-recording)
exten => 5678,5,Wait(2)
exten => 5678,6,Hangup

When dialing this extension from another extension registered on the same
asterisk server everything works fine...The issue begins if I try to make a
call from an OpenSer server....The SIP authentication did not work...

Can you please give me and step by step the configuration that i should do
in order to accomplish this task?

Regards