I may have to do some work with TBCT, and probably cross-carrier TBCT,
here shortly, and I haven't ever worked with it.  If anyone on the list
ever has, I'd be interested to know:

        1) Only the carrier first involved with the call has to
        actually be provisioned for it, correct?

        2) Both incoming and outgoing calls can be TBCT'd?

        3) If a placed call is transferred to me via TBCT, can I get
        the DN of the original target call sent to me as CNID?

        4) Does it, in fact, matter if the call placer, and the TBCT
        target, are on the same IXC?

        I want someone to place calls for me, talk to the people for a
        while, and then do an unsupervised transfer to me wherein I can
        capture the other party's number off the call itself and feed
        the calls into my VICIdial/Asterisk instance.

        All my incoming lines are Zap/PRI.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                   Baylink                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

             Those who cast the vote decide nothing.
               -- (Josef Stalin)