Philipp Kempgen wrote:
> I'm pretty sure there are IMAP servers with custom hooks (Dovecot?).
> Not exactly easy but doable.

That's true.  That's another thing that I would like to get implemented
one of these days ...

> BTW: Does pollmailboxes _disable_ the event based notifications?
> UPGRADE.txt is not clear about that.
>
> Some setups might want to use a mix. Event-based with custom
> triggers and polling-based with pollfreq=3600 as a safety net.

No, polling does not disable the event mechanism.  The polling loop
simply generates events when it detects changes.  The rest of Asterisk
still expects MWI to be handled in an event based fashion.

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer