A cheaper alternative would be the voip wiki.

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20config%20extensions.conf

_____________________________

Darren Sessions
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.darrensessions.com
_____________________________

On Sep 4, 2008, at 12:13 PM, Mark Michelson wrote:

Ken D'Ambrosio wrote:
Hey, all. I haven't really gotten deep into Asterisk since 1.0.x, and I'm afraid I've forgotten a fair bit. One big thing that I've forgotten is the syntax, etc., for extensions.conf. Where do I find that? I'm looking for stuff about commands, syntax for commands, variables, etc. Is there a
handy-dandy manpage, webpage, or what-have-you that I'm missing?

Thanks!

-Ken

Your best bet is to read chapters 5 and 6 of Asterisk: The Future of Telephony.

Here's a link for the book itself:
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596510480/

Here's a link for the downloadable pdf:
http://downloads.oreilly.com/books/9780596510480.pdf

Here's a link for the book in html format
http://tfot.leifmadsen.com

Best of luck to you!
Mark Michelson