You shouldn't have any delays at all.

Are you using ztdummy for timing? and what kind of load does the box have on it?

Darren Sessions
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.darrensessions.com

On Sep 9, 2008, at 4:23 PM, George Williams wrote:

Hi,

I just set up my first Asterisk with MeetMe conference support on my local LAN.

It works great, but I think it may need a little tuning - I am getting audio delays of up to 1 second. Should I expect better performance in this area, or is this to be expected?

Thanx!