Hi,

I tried to apply both patchs, but there isn't improvements.

Finally, I have implemented the idea of Stefan. I use another B2B equipment which create a new session after the first passage in Asterisk and before the second passage. It's not very clean but it works ...

Thanks for help :)

Regards

--
Rémi Druilhe

Stefan Gofferje a écrit :
Hi,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:

In fact, after entering in Asterisk for the first time, my call is
redirected to an other component of my system. This other equiment
redirect the same call to Asterisk a second time.

Hm, I suppose, your "equipment" is using reinvites for that redirection.
The only idea to solve this I can think of would be having your
"equipment" stay in the media path, i.e. making that redirection a brand
new call. Then * shouldn't complain.
But in my opinion that would be pretty ugly by means of scalability and
ressources.
Maybe a redesign of your callflow in general would be a better option.

Terve,
Stefan