On Oct 6, 2008, at 1:53 PM, Steve Anness wrote:

I know I have asked about this before, but I thought that I would ask again with some more detail and maybe someone will have an idea. This is my first time to be setting up an asterisk server and I have a server running. I sent Linksys PAP2T’s to several remote users. Only one out of the four users actually work like they should. One of the other users I am assuming is behind a firewall on his wireless router and needs to open up the proper ports. However, I have two users in New York on a DSL connection and I can’t understand why things are happening like they are.

Here Is the situation. Both users can plug in their ATAs and I can watch the server output, they register and then they can make calls and I can call them. Some time later (usually within minutes) the ATAs show to be “unreachable” and I can no longer call; however, they can still make calls.

do you have qualify=yes ??
Is asterisk on a public IP?