Hi All,

I'm stuck and need some help.  I have installed the Asterisk CDR
Analyser Version 2.0.1.  It mostly works except for the CDR Report.  I
get the following error even though it lists the CDR details.

Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT substring(calldate,1,10) AS day,
sum(duration) AS calltime, count(*) as nbcall FROM cdr WHERE
UNIX_TIMESTAMP(calldate) >= UNIX_TIMESTAMP('2008-10-01') GROUP BY
substring(calldate,1,10)
MySQL Error: 1146 (Table 'asterisk.cdr' doesn't exist)

>From memory there is a file that needs to be modified that is hard coded
to use the table asterisk.cdr but I can't find it anywhere.