On 10/17/08 23:23, Kristian Kielhofner wrote:
>On 10/17/08, Alex Balashov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>  SER is defunct.  Kamailio / OpenSIPS (formerly OpenSER) is the thing to do.
>>

>  Slight clarification: Kamailio (formerly OpenSER) / OpenSIPS is the
>thing to do.

I would gladly go with any of the newer packages if I only could.
I'm just working with what I can find in portage; I'm sure it will be
eventually available.  It will first show up via overlay.

What I'm trying to do is to register SER to my VoIP provider via
"stun.fwdnet.net" and connect SER with Asterisk, I just need some simple
practical example; and
upgrade will come with time.
I'm sure it is possible even with old SER.

Suggesting what is newer is not going to help me much :-)

--
#Joseph
GPG KeyID: ED0E1FB7