Hi Julien,

The Gtalk call to your buddy fails because of a mismatch in the UDP
ports for RTP. Try to disable the 'strictrtp' option in your rtp.conf
file. Question : did you scramble the IP addresses?

The Jingle call fails because of Google's XMPP network refusing to
relay <jingle> packets wrapped in <iq> stanzas. There's no chance to
have Jingle working on their network, you'll have to test another
server like 'jabber.org'.

>From what I can read, the buddy you're trying to place calls to has a
Telepathy client with Gtalk support, so we should be able to call him
soon :)

Also please file your bug report on the bug tracker : http://bugs.digium.com

Thanks!

Philippe