I wasn't on the list to get the survey, but have been reading the thread.  This
is an important issue for anyone involved in e-commerce, with all the phishing
and spam circulating.  I am wondering if a couple of simple steps might
mitigate concern:

1.  Place a web page on a Digium server with a recognized URL that explains the
survey and documents the domain name used in the E-Mail.

2.  Place a link to that page near the beginning of the E-Mail in plain text
form so it is easy to see and validate.  This would allow crosschecking.

This would even pre-empt someone trying to fake the E-Mail, as the URL listed
on the Digium web page would not match the link in the fake E-Mail.

Wilton