Bill wrote:

>      After loading 1.6.0.1, I notice that I always
> have the "VOX" effect on Meetme conferences whether
> I have the "o" option set in the dial plan or not.
> Is anyone else seeing this?
Can you describe the effect?  I am seeing odd behavior
when I have PSTN calls in a conference, oddly most
noticeable if the calling party is on a blackberry, but
it also impacts other cell phones and land lines.

>     Although I'm now running 1.6.0.1, I'm also seeing
> this on a system still running 1.6.0beta9.

My calls route through a Cisco voice gateway and one
Hint is that Asterisk tells me to turn off Comfort Noise
for that peer (not possible as far as I can tell)

All callers are G711, with very low latency and QOS
between the gateway and Asterisk.

Dan