On Monday 05 January 2009 16:52:28 Danny Nicholas wrote:
> Yes, but if you do, you will lose it in a future upgrade (if that matters
> to you).

No, he won't.  Our current policy is that while we may deprecate
functionality, we will never again remove it (unless the deprecated
functionality somehow interferes with our ability to introduce new, better
ways of doing things, which I doubt this application will ever do).  However,
if you're experiencing problems with deprecated functionality, the support
you can expect for it will be much lower in priority compared to other,
supported functionality.

--
Tilghman