Yeah, I need to make a new patch for 1.6 to go to it myself. I wrote a
patch way back for 1.2 that allowed all queue log events to sh,ow up in
the AMI, just haven't had time to make a new version for 1.6.

Maybe this time I can get the patch in trunk and it will always be there.

Robert Broyles wrote:
> Problem is, without going to 1.6, I can't get the queue log or events
> posted to MySQL in realtime.
>
> There used to be a patch out there for queue_log, but it doesn't work
> with versions 1.4.21 or higher.
> --
> Regards,
> Robert Broyles
>

> Anthony Francis wrote:
>> Robert Broyles wrote:
>>
>>> I saw some of the heat about the $20 bounty earlier.  So I don't want to
>>> put a low bounty out.
>>> Quote me a bounty, and I'll see if I can get it approved by management. :-)
>>>
>>> I'm in need of getting this bug fixed.  Bug has all of the details, but
>>> basically 1.4.22 broke it all.
>>> I've waited as long as I can - hoping the bug would 'resolve itself' -
>>> but now I'm putting a bounty out on it.
>>>
>>> http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=13691
>>>

>> I would not recommend using CDR's for queue data, instead I use the
>> queue events, or at a minimum the queue log.

Thank you and have any kind of day you want,

Anthony Francis
Rockynet VOIP
(303) 444-7052 opt 2
v...@rockynet.com