John Millican wrote:
> Shaun Ruffell wrote:
>> John Millican wrote:
>>  > # /etc/init.d/dahdi start
>>  >   wctdm:  modprobe wctdm
>>
>> What is the output of the 'dmesg' command at this point?
> All I see in dmesg is:
> dahdi: Telephony Interface Registered on major 196
> dahdi: Version: 2.1.0.4
> dahdi_dummy: RTC rate is 1024

Odds are there is another driver in your system then that is attaching
to the tdm400 before the wctdm driver.  I've seen where the hisax driver
attaches first.  Does 'lsmod | grep hisax' show that hisax is loaded?

You can see what drivers may be configured for a board by looking at the
/lib/modules/`uname -r`/modules.pcimap file.  The tdm400 uses a vendorid
of 0xe159 and a device id 0x0001.  Search for any driver in the pcimap
file that indicates support for that driver, and add it to the
/etc/modprobe.d/blacklist file.

Something like:

blacklist hisax
blacklist hisax_fcpcipnp