Application:ChanSpy'

Data:SIP/AgentPhone.

Variable:CDR(userfield)=listened

Async=yes

Well, there's two things to look around here. First, the variable en the AMI Originate action lets you set channel variables on to the channel of the originated call, not onto the spied (and already established) call. Second, if you can't see the originated calls on the CDR, try setting the option "unanswered=yes" on cdr.conf and issue a "cdr reload" command on the CLI. You can check with "cdr status" that this option is set, that tells asterisk to maintain a CDR for *every* call attempt that goes through it. Then you can check if the originated calls show up on your CDR database.

Cheers,

Thanks for any idea about that

*Gustavo A. González*
Dto. de Infraestructura