> Hi, in MFC-R2 signaling there is a value Calling party category signal
> (e.g., normal subscriber, high-priority subscriber, operator, coin-operated
> telephone)
>
> How can I get that information in my Asterisk??
That depends on which MFC-R2 solution are you using for Asterisk. The
2 most known are Unicall and OpenR2. Both expose with a different
Asterisk variable the category. Unicall does it through UC_CATEGORY
and OpenR2 thru MFCR2_CATEGORY. These categories are usually used to
detect collect calls, no much testing has been done for other
categories, if you have an specific issue with either Unicall or
OpenR2, write to the asterisk-r2 mailing list
(http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-r2).

> Is there any similar value in SIP?
If there is any I am not aware of it.

- Moy