If you are not a developer and are not capable of identifying the leak -
broadly or specifically, at the very least you need to provide details,
log output, and/or other material evidence relevant to the circumstances
of the memory leak.

There is absolutely nothing productive anyone can tell you in response
to, "I've got a memory leak," and nothing more.

frangky robert wrote:

> for the second time i'm asking in this forum....,
> somebody help me
>
> my asterisk box have a problem with memory leak.
> I'm scheduling to rstart the box to fix this problem
> but any cleverer suggest to fix this? coz this issue
> causing another problem to my AGI application...
>

> thankyou before....

> Make the most of what you can do on your PC and the Web, just the way
> you want. Windows Live <http://www.get.live.com/wl/all>

Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems
Web     : http://www.evaristesys.com/