Greetings all, I have an interesting problem I am trying to work around.

I currently have 2 * servers running in separate offices, using IAX2 to trunk
between them, and  queues in our main office.  I'll call them Office_A and
Office_B. I use Polycom 501s with a primary and secondary server, the primary
being whichever server is local to them. What I'm finding is that when a user
logs into the queue on Office_A, if their primary server is set to Office_B,
the IAX trunk ends up getting logged into the queue, which is no good. I tried
using a SIP trunk to make the connection, but I either end up with a digest
user mismatch or a Forbidden Auth.  After playing around with
insecure=port,invite and fromuser=<user> I was able to log into the queue being
homed off Office_B, but the agent logged into the queue was the SIP trunk.
Below is the relevant parts of sip.conf, any suggestions are welcome.

Office_A sip.conf

[general]
Register => office_a:sec...@10.10.40.118/office_b

[office_b]
fromuser=office_a
username=office_a
type=peer
secret=secret
context=incoming
host=dynamic
insecure=port,invite

Office_B sip.conf

[general]
Register => office_b:sec...@10.10.40.118/office_a

[office_a]
fromuser=office_b
username=office_b
type=peer
secret=secret
context=incoming
host=dynamic
insecure=port,invite

Thanks,

Bryan

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY:

contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify WHI Solutions immediately at g...@whisolutions.com,