On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 4:37 PM, Jose Arias<cyr2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Moy,
>
> I'll do it so, but for your answer, it seems you are thinking about it as it
> could be a bug. I don't think so. I mean: the redirect action on a channel
> in AsyncAGI stops the current agi execution. It's the normal behavior. It's
> the way to stop a playfile on a channel if it was previously launched from
> AsyncAGI: making a redirect out of the AsyncAGI loop.
>
> Therefore, when I realized the previously launched EXE MixMonitor AsyncAGI
> execution was stopping after doing a redirect to meetme, I didn't think it
> was a bug. I though what I was needing it was a way to tell AsyncAGI, "hey,
> don't stop this agi execution on the channel, even it will be redirected out
> of AGI" on an individual basis for each AsyncAGI EXEC command launched.
>
> Thanks
> Jose

The way I see it if you make EXEC MixMonitor inside AsyncAGI loop and
then redirect to MeetMe and you don't get the audio recorded, then
it's not a normal behavior, MixMonitor is an application that should
passively monitor the channel audio independently of where the channel
is (regardless of whether the command was executed in Async AGI or
dial plan or whatever). However you are also using an old asterisk
version and is not likely you can report a bug unless you upgrade to
the latest Asterisk and reproduce without a patched Asterisk (for
example executing EXEC MixMonitor inside a regular AGI script and then
redirect to MeetMe).

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer