From: asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 5:12 PM
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Removing line 2 from CISCO 7940g

Folks,

I have CISCO 7940g phone.  I have in the past configured the phone with two
lines.  Having found the 2nd line wasn't much use, I want to remove it from the
config.  I have taken it out of the SIP config file that is TFTPd to the phone
but it is still showing on the phone and it is still trying to log into
Asterisk with that account.  I have tried removing the config line and blanking
out the options but it still persists.
Does anyoen know how to get rid of the thing?

Mike.