Hello everyone!

I am currently in the middle of writing an article on converting from
AgentCallbackLogin() dialplan application (which is deprecated as of 1.4, and
removed in the 1.6.x series of Asterisk) to using the AddQueueMember(), and
other dialplan based methods of performing the same functionality.

However, after looking at the AgentCallbackLogin() application, it seems there
is a fair amount of functionality that it could be used in, so I'd like to try
and cover the common, and not so common, methods that it is being used in
currently.

If you could reply directly to me at l...@leifmadsen.com with a snippet of your
dialplan and a brief description of what you're doing with
AgentCallbackLogin(),
  it would be appreciated. I will attempt to cover all the most common uses of
AgentCallbackLogin() based on this feedback, and cover how to convert from
using
it to a pure dialplan method in order to ease the transition to 1.6.x for those
who are looking to do that.

Any dialplan snippets I receive and use will be attributed in the article,
which
will be freely available on my blog and on http://www.asterisk.org as a
developers blog.

Thanks to all who contribute!