On Fri, 17 Jul 2009, Miguel Molina wrote:

I think the OP caught the humor -- note the "smiley." I'm sorry it didn't translate to your language.

Oops, well I'm not a native english speaker so it's really hard to catch some humor of a word that I don't know or I get as misspelled. Thanks for the definition, now I can laugh with you guys.

Sorry for all the fuzz around this.

PD: Es como si yo te contara un chiste en espa??ol!

Si, pero el Ingles es mejor que mi espanol!

(Google translate is my friend.)
--
Thanks in advance,