Greetings all- I've got an odd issue with a QuickPhones QA-342 WiFi SIP phone.
It registers correctly, makes calls, etc with no problems. The dtmfmode is set
to rfc2833.

HOWEVER, I'm unable to transfer calls with it. The proper procedure should be
to hit the 'Call' key which sends the flash event, we should get dial tone,
dial the number to transfer to, then hit 'Call' again to send another flash
event to complete the call transfer.

My packet captures show the phone properly sending the RTP flash events however
Asterisk is not doing anything about it. Am I missing something? Is there a
sip.conf config option I've missed? Anyone else have experience with this phone
and Asterisk?

Thanks!

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support