Ali Mughrabi wrote:

Hi ,
I'm having a problem that really bothers me , I have looked for similar cases but couldn't really
find an answer .
I keep getting messages which says that
-- B-channel xx successfully restarted on span x
and this causes the calls to be disconnected if somone is already using the channel that is being restarted, plz notice below the under lined text in which I was testing and got on channel 20 span 3 , and then it got disconnected after restart, I can't decide if this is a telco or configuration problem , telco says they have no problem , shall I beleive them?
please I need any help or comment that might be helpful.

Thanx in Advance

pleaes reply here or to at  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanx in Advance

Ali Mughrabi

--_ Accepting call from '065639815' to '9009170' on channel 20, span 3 _

-- Executing AGI("Zap/82-1", "../album_show/album_show.agi|--apelant=065639815") in new stack
-- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/../album_show/album_show.agi
-- B-channel 14 successfully restarted on span 3
-- B-channel 15 successfully restarted on span 3
== Spawn extension (inbound, 9009170, 2) exited non-zero on 'Zap/82-1'
-- Hungup 'Zap/82-1'
-- B-channel 17 successfully restarted on span 3
-- B-channel 18 successfully restarted on span 3
_-- B-channel 20 restarted on span 3_
-- B-channel 19 successfully restarted on span 3
-- B-channel 20 successfully restarted on span 3
-- B-channel 21 successfully restarted on span 3

I have similar messages, but everything works ok. No disconnects.