> On Behalf Of Ivan Stepaniuk

>    The script is very simple and far from complete, it just moves the
> content into the mounted FTP directory. It has some verbose output as it
> is run from inside another script that redirects the output to a log
> file.

What happens if the script is run while a recording is being written? Will
it copy the incomplete file and then delete it?

>    The script has a password inside so remember to 'chown root' and
> 'chmod 700' the file to protect it from other users.

If you used sshfs you could use public keys and eliminate the password
hassles.

Personally, I'd still vote for uploading the file at the completion of the
recording via an AGI.

--
Thanks in advance,
Steve Edwards       sedwa...@sedwards.com      Voice: +1-760-468-3867 PST