Hello.

I have a problem with Asterisk, sometimes it hangs up an external call after 20
seconds, apparently without any reason.
The call comes from a SIP server hosted from EuteliaVoIP, many peers rangs and
one of them answer, the call ends itself after 20 seconds from the answer.
I've tried many configuration in sip.conf, but no one solved the problem.

Log from /var/log/asterisk/messages:
[Oct  8 15:49:05] WARNING[10659] chan_sip.c: Hanging up call
e3f0204b-b35811de-bba58889-6d53c...@83.211.2.220 - no reply to our critical
packet.

and from CLI:
[Oct  8 15:52:26] WARNING[10659]: chan_sip.c:1950 retrans_pkt: Maximum retries
exceeded on transmission 59e62874-b35911de-9a598915-c5a6b...@195.62.226.16 for
seqno 101 (Critical Response)
[Oct  8 15:52:26] WARNING[10659]: chan_sip.c:1972 retrans_pkt: Hanging up call
59e62874-b35911de-9a598915-c5a6b...@195.62.226.16 - no reply to our critical
packet.
  == Spawn extension (incoming, 03411885583, 4) exited non-zero on
'SIP/03411885583-081e0d78'

(peer 101 was not connected at this time, but Asterisk also hags up with all
the peers connected)

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

--
Gianni Fioretta - gianni.fiore...@yetopen.it

YetOpen S.r.l. - http://www.yetopen.it/
Via Previati 72 - 23900 Lecco - ITALY -
Tel 0341 220 205 - Fax 178 607 8199

-------- D.Lgs. 196/2003 --------

Si avverte che tutte le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono
riservate ed a uso esclusivo del destinatario. Nel caso in cui questo
messaggio Le fosse pervenuto per errore, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo
senza copiarlo, a non inoltrarlo a terzi e ad avvertirci non appena
possibile.
Grazie.