-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of B. J. Bomar
Posted At: Friday, January 16, 2004 1:13 PM
Posted To: Asterisk User Group
Conversation: [Asterisk-Users] Remote reload Cisco 7960
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Remote reload Cisco 7960

Does anyone have a working way of having a Cisco 7960 reload its config remotely.  I have tried some of the scripts that I have found on the web, but to no avail.  Thanks for the help.

B. J.