I tried that - no errors reported. I checked one or two of the SQL calls and none returns an error. I rebuilt and reinstalled mysql and all the ODBC drivers - still no integers written! The direct MySQL driver logs calls fine. So it looks like there's a deeper problem with ODBC to sort out - at least on my system.

Iain