On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Connor Spiess <cspi...@idea-ma.com> wrote:
>>Joseph
>
> You could also check out the Audio Codes gateways if the Grandstream doesn't
> work out for you. They make FXO/FXS
> gateways. They were reliable boxes for us but this was to a non-asterisk PBX
> over MGCP. I mention them cause I know
> they make a SIP based one.

We use AudioCodes MP-114 2FXS/2FXO and they have been rock solid.  I
have a bunch used for faxing connected back to Asterisk over SIP.

I will say that I have had a LOT of issues with faxing on the larger
GrandStream GXW-4024s and had to replace them.  I put a AudioCodes
MP-124 in and have had no complaints since.

-Jonathan