hin lee wrote:
I am consider replacing my TDM card for a FXS gateway.  Anyone has any issues with the Grandstream GXW-4004 on Asterisk?  I would like some feedback before I spend the $$ this device.
It is difficult to be objective, I did not have any problem with asterisk compatibility itsellf, and it just works. Do not expect too much from this gateway, tough it is probably the cheapest four port gw around. It has some built-in PBX functionality you will have to bypass. It seems to be quite sensitive to ESD (or I had very bad luck during a storm). As I remember, some parameters for the PSTN side cannot be configured per-port, so keep that in mind that if you have lines from different telcos. A TDM card sounds more like a safer investment for me.

--
Iván Stepaniuk
Alba Fotónica S. L.