Hi!
I have an T1 line for using with IVR AGI. I receive the calls in my T1 but my
dialplan has an error but my extensions doesnt have the error that show me
asterisk.
I dont know from where asterisk take extension 8 and how is playing
ss-noservice because in my dialplan is not exist.

Any help or any cluees?

Verbosity was 5 and is now 7
    -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/1-1'
  == Unknown extension '8' in context 'from-ptsn' requested
    -- <Zap/1-1> Playing 'ss-noservice' (language 'en')
    -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'
ivr-server*CLI>

ivr-server*CLI> dialplan show
[ Context 'defaults' created by 'pbx_config' ]
  Include =>        'from-ptsn'                                   [pbx_config]

[ Context 'from-ptsn' created by 'pbx_config' ]
  's' =>            1. Answer()                                   [pbx_config]
                    2. Playback(vm-Work)                          [pbx_config]
                    3. Hangup()                                   [pbx_config]

[ Context 'parkedcalls' created by 'res_features' ]
  '700' =>          1. Park()                                     [res_features]

-= 2 extensions (4 priorities) in 3 contexts. =-
ivr-server*CLI>

El extension es este....

[general]
language=en