Hi All;

I have a Plocyom 320 model, it supports 2 extensions (line 1 and line 2), when
configuring line 1, then I have to determine the username and password and IP
address of the server to register on it. And same thing when configuring the
line 2.

How can I receive (and make call) using the two lines, but with same extensions
(for example, the phone extension to be 800, so it can receive and send up to
two calls using this extension)? Any advise how to do this?

>From the other side, where I can find a provision tool for the Polycom to
>enable me to do a high level configuration and programming for the phone that
>is register on Asterisk?

Regards
Bilal