> Da: asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com
> [mailto:asterisk-users-boun...@lists.digium.com] Per conto di wassim darwich
> Inviato: giovedì 28 gennaio 2010 21:41
> A: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
> Oggetto: [asterisk-users] rtp.c:883 ast_rtcp_read: RTCP Read too short

I would very much like to get a wireshark trace (pcap file) of that session to
try to understand this message. I don't think the RTCP read to short affects
your communication - that is propably another issue. But since I've become a
bit occupied  with RTCP lately, I would like to see what causes this message.
If you have the oppurtunity, or someone else that sees this message in your
Aterisk, please send me the packet trace off list, directly to my personal
e-mail o...@edvina.net.

Thanks for the assistance!

/O