Hi, I’m currently working on a * server connected to an… ahem… “Wireless Communication Server”. The HWCS has an NMS AG 4000C. I’m using NI2, net side on the * box.

The D-Channel comes up.

The B-Channels come up.

The first call to the * box goes through.

After which, the HWCS with the AG4000 seems to either get a state-machine screwed up, or * does not send the correct hangup sequence from the first call, because directly after the connect on the next call, the HWCS sends a hangup, but keeps the channel to the handset open. Most of the time, I only hear silence, but sometimes I hear white noise. Loud white noise. Here is an annotated dump:

( By the way, this is using a hacked libpri that does not send channel identification during the ALERTING and othersuch ‘redundant’ information, and yes, the behaviour was EXACTLY the same before I hacked the lib )

<< Sorry, had to cut the dump due to size restrictions, but is available upon request >>

-- Mike “Dexter” Church