22 feb 2010 kl. 07.23 skrev Tilghman Lesher:

> open audio {tcp|udp} <hostname> <portno>
> close audio

If you design something now, I would strongly suggest that we stop using
"audio" as an attribute. Each call will have multiple media streams - and
already have. You need to be able to select which one, and possibly open
multiple streams - audio, video, fax, text. In the future, we'll hopefully have
the ability to run multiple of each category, so I would not design this
feature for a single audio stream to be open for future use.

Just my 10 öre. :-)

/O